- Virtuosolar can attach an irradiation pattern on a roof, on ground surfaces and on the PV modules themselves.
- When a PV system layout is designed, modules will not be placed on areas that have a predefined amount of shadow caused by objects on the roof or surrounding buildings or trees or obstacles on terrains.
- Depending on the location of the site, weather data from the nearest meteorological station will be used.
- The time frame can be set from one day until a complete year.
- The output color pattern can be displayed in total kWh or in sunlight hours.